Thursday, April 18, 2013

Europe Trip

Traveling abroad is always exciting. But nothing beat the excitement when i finally arrive at Malpenza Airport in Milan. It was a very long and exhausting flight. This is my first time flying out from Asia, where everything was so familiar, to the new place where everything was so different and new for me.
From Milan to Luzern, and Paris for last stop, there are many interesting places, and beautiful scenery I've seen. I got all the awesome experience ; "lost in time" when I walked around under the soaring glass dome of Galeria Vittorio Emanuelle II and standing in the shadow of Milan Cathedral, calm and relax feeling when cycling around the park at Luzern Lake, mesmerized by the beauty of Eiffel tower at night, and all the beauty of scenery along the way. I love these places and I promise myself that I will go back again someday..



Castello Sforzesco, Milan


Leonardo Da Vinci statue at the entrance to Galleria Vittorio Emmanuelle II, Milan

Galeria Vittorio Emanuelle II, Milan


Milan Cathedral

 
 The Park around the Luzern Lake, and its me, cycling around the lake :)

 The beauty of Eiffel tower at night. Breathtakingly beautiful..

And its me again, outside the Miniature World, La Boite Jojoux Paris
I got some time for hunting some mini supplies!

I found this nice quote, at Malpenza Airport, Milan ; "Every step I have taken in my life has led me here"
Have a nice day everyone! :)
~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment